- Black handle.
- 7-1/4 inch length for maximum leverage and cutting strength.
- Stainless steel safety bandage tip.
- Razor sharp, super-hardened surgical stainless steel blades with one serrated edge to cut through the toughest materials.
- Blades tempered to a Rockwell hardness of C56 for unsurpassed durability.
- Contoured polypropylene handles with large ring provide maximum control and comfort.
- Extra large rivet with a rated strength of 88kg assures smooth cutting action and rugged durability.
- Fully autoclavable to 143 degree C (290 degree F).
|Length||7-1/4 Inch Length|
|Material||Stainless Steel / Plastic|
|Tip Type||Blunt Tip / Blunt Tip|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|