The McKesson Underpad in Ultra Lite is a disposable underpad for light incontinence and is to be used on top of a bed, chair or other item of furniture. The purpose is to protect your furniture from incontinence. This comes in a 23”x 36” underpad.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1 - 1 1/2 cups) when they “go”.
The McKesson Underpad in Ultra Lite absorbency consists of a fluff core with superior mat configuration. This underpad has a soft, non-woven bonded topsheet that promotes rapid fluid acquisition. The heat-sealed, non-woven edges are gentle on skin.
- Disposable Underpads
- Fluff core
- Poly backing
- Nonwoven topsheet
- Urine protection
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Reduces the need for multiple underpads
- Fluff core with superior mat configuration
- Heat-sealed non-woven edges are gentle on skin and enhance patient comfort
- Blue backsheet
- Soft, non-woven bonded topsheet promotes rapid fluid acquisition
|Pad Dimensions||23 x 36"|
|Pack Quantity||15 Underpads|
|Case Quantity||150 Underpads (10 Packs)|