- McKesson Prevent® Premium Chemotherapy Sharps Container - PG-II
- Yellow port lid.
- 33 Lbs. weight bearing capacity.
- PG-II grade: 4H2/Y15/S/16
- Made of solid, durable plastic, the containers provide high shock and leakage resistance. They have a double lid, ideal for the disposal of cytotoxic waste, a reinforced hinge support and side handles.
- They feature a latex-free glue gasket for permanent seal closure, which helps to reduce the number of steps in the disposal process.
- Puncture resistant.
- No Secondary Packaging Required -- Follow the lid closure instruction for "Seal and Ship" closure procedures. Seal it and Ship it in "Full Lock" mode.
- Ability to nest and stack the containers for shipping.
- Hermetically-sealed lids.
- Hinged Lid System -- Disposes large volumes while keeping lid connected to container saves staff time and efficiency.
- 16 Point-Positive Locking Lid System; Audible clicks confirm the lid is locked.
- Integrated Side Handles -- Makes it easy to carry.
- Maximum volume.
- Do not reuse.
- Must be incinerated.
|Dimensions||13-1/2 H X 17-3/10 W X 13 L Inch|
|Locking Type||Locking Lid|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|