The McKesson Underpad in Lite is a disposable underpad for light incontinence and is to be used on top of a bed, chair or other item of furniture. The purpose is to protect your furniture from incontinence. This pad comes in 3 sizes: 17” x 24”, 23” x 24”, & 23” x 36”.
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1 - 1 1/2 cups) when they “go”.
The McKesson Underpad in Lite absorbency consists of a fluff/polymer core with superior mat configuration. This underpad is great protection for general procedures and wound care with its soft, non-woven bonded topsheet that promotes rapid fluid acquisition. The heat-sealed, non-woven edges are gentle on skin.
- Disposable Underpads
- Fluff/Polymer core
- Poly backing
- Nonwoven topsheet
- Urine and Fecal protection
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Reduces the need for multiple underpads
- Fluff / polymer core with superior mat configuration
- Heat-sealed, non-woven edges are gentle on skin
- Blue backsheet
- Great protection for general procedures and wound care
- Soft, non-woven bonded topsheet promotes rapid fluid acquisition
|Pad Dimensions||17” x 24”||23” x 24”||23” x 36”|
|Color||Blue Backsheet||Blue Backsheet||Blue Backsheet|
|Pack Quantity||--||25 Underpads||10 Underpads|
|Case Quantity||300 Underpads||200 Underpads (8 Packs)||150 Underpads (15 Packs)|