- McKesson Four-Layer Compression Bandaging System
- A superior bandaging system for optimum compression and absorbency in the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
- Composed of four bandages that work together, providing effective sustained compression for up to seven days when applied as directed.
- Layer One, a non-woven padding, is composed of a blend of synthetic materials that absorbs wound exudate. This highly comfortable layer primarily provides protection to bony prominences.
- Layer Two is a crepe bandage which anchors and smoothes the padding layer while absorbing exudate.
- Layer Three is a light compression bandage that conforms to any contour while providing about one-half the compression of the system.
- Layer Four is a cohesive bandage that sticks to itself and secures the bandages without tape for week-long compression.
- Bandage Dimensions: Padding Bandage - 4 Inch x 3.8 yds. (10 cm x 3.5 m) unstretched. Crepe Bandage - 4 inch x 4.9 yds. (10 cm x 4.5 m) stretched. Compression Bandage - 4 inch x 9.5 yds. (10 cm x 8.7 m) stretched. Cohesive Bandage - 4 inch x 6.5 yds. (10 cm x 6.0 m) stretched.
|Closure Type||Self-adherent Closure|
|Color||Tan / White|
|Material||Nonwoven / Crepe / Elastic|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|