Latex Surgeon Gloves McKesson Confiderm latex surgical gloves are designed to serve as a first line of defense in the fight against infection. They are sterile and textured to ensure protection. The white natural rubber latex provides surgeons with high tactile sensitivity during critical procedures. Two different styles are offered to better accommodate personal preferences and practical applications.
- White natural rubber latex helps ensure tactile sensitivity.
- Anti-slip bisque finish improves instrument handling.
- Gloves are sterile to help reduce the risk of infection and powder-free.
- Packaged in pairs, dedicated left/right.
- Convenient dispensing box.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: SAFE USE OF THIS GLOVE BY OR ON LATEX SENSITIZED INDIVIDUALS HAS NOT BEEN ESTABLISHED.
- CAUTION: THESE GLOVES MAY PUNCTURE OR TEAR IF DONNED IMPROPERLY OR BY BEING IN CONTACT WITH SHARP FINGERNAILS OR OBJECTS SUCH AS FINGER RINGS, ETC.
- CAUTION: COMPONENTS USED IN GLOVE MANUFACTURING MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS IN SOME USERS.