- McKesson Calcium Alginate Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver
- Each dressing contains, by weight, 5% Silver Sodium Hydrogen Zirconium Phosphate
- Helps absorb moderate to heavy amounts of wound exudate and may help control minor bleeding.
- Can be used to fill or pack the dead space in a wound.
- A secondary dressing is needed to hold alginates in place and to protect the wound from outside contaminants.
- Optimal gelling profile allows dressing to avoid sticking to the wound bed and helps maintain physical integrity to allow removal from the wound in one piece.
- Highly absorptive, non-occlusive.
- May be trimmed to fit wound dimensions.
|Dimensions||4 X 4-3/4 Inch|
|Impregnated Ingredients||5% Silver|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|