- Activated Contents: One Gallon (128 fl. oz./3.8 liters)
- Sterilizing and Disinfecting Solution
- A 28-Day Glutaraldehyde, Long Life, Activated Dialdehyde Solution
- Contains Sodium Nitrite as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Long life, activated 28-day, 2.5% buffered glutaraldehyde solution, which contains surfactants.
- This is a solution recommended for the sterilization and high level disinfection of heat-sensitive, immersible medical and dental equipment and instruments.
- Metrex Brand Test Strips
- This glutaraldehyde is not recommended for use on scopes or any instrument with a lens because of the risk of film development.
|Activation Method||Activation Required|
|Active Ingredients||2.5% Glutaraldehyde|
|For Use With||For MetriTest™ 1.8% Glutaraldehyde Concentration Indicator (10-304)|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Usage||Max 28 Day Reuse|