The Hoyer Padded U-Shaped Sling is a padded patient sling designed for general patient lifting and indoor transport. These four-point slings are meant for Hoyer patient lifts and work with either a 4-point or 6-point cradle. They come either with or without head support and all have padded fabric for that extra level of support.
This padded sling is shaped for a secure, easy-to-fit attachment intended for general lift use. The U-shape gives these slings the advantage of getting under the resident's backside. The curved fabric allows one to grab the sides and slide behind the back and pull under the buttocks. The leg supports can simply wrap around the legs to secure the person in place.Details
- The slings are good for general patient transport.
- They support extreme weight -- up to 600 pounds.
- The sling has an option for head support to help those who do not have neck strength.
- The slings are padded for added comfort.
- They are washable.
- The U shape gives the caregiver a better advantage fitting the slings under the resident
|Head Support||Without Head Support|
|Point Cradle||4 Point|
|Sling Dimension||38 W X 59 L Inches|
|Sling Material Type||Solid|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs. Weight Capacity|