- McKesson Ibuprofen Tablets
- Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever
- Temporarily treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual cramps, or minor injury
- Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID
- Compares to the active ingredient in Advil® tablets.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: 100 Per Bottle
- Advil is a registered trademark of Wyeth Consumer Healthcare.
|Strength||200 mg Strength|
|Volume||100 per Bottle|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|