Environmentally concerned customers appreciate our reliable performance tissue that consistently exceeds EPA guidelines for minimum post consumer recycled fiber content. Consumers give this tissue high marks for its softness, quick absorbency, durability and thickness. Suggested applications include Education, Government, Manufacturing and QSR.Details
- 2-Ply embossed sheet engineered for improved softness versus 19880
- Can help earn LEED credits
- Contains at least 25% Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber. Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- Perfect Size Case allows for easier handling and storage
- Safe for all standard sewer and septic systems
- This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post -consumer material. GreenSeal.org.
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified for reduced environmental impact.View specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/ELUL-175
- The Sustainable Forestry Initiative® certified sourcing label is proof Georgia-Pacific is using fiber from responsible and legal sources.
|Roll Size||Standard Size|
|Roll Type||Cored Roll|
|Sheet Size||4 x 4.05 Inches|
|Sheets per Unit||550 Sheets|