- Clinically shown to support healthy growth when used as a primary source of nutrition
- Clinically shown to be well-tolerated in patients who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic infants children
- 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source
- 3% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing
|Container Size||14.1 oz.|
|User||Ages 1 Year and Up|
Nutritional Facts listed below are based on 100 grams of EleCare Jr. powder.
|Total Fat||22.7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||49.3 g|
Corn Syrup Solids (55%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (9%), Medium-Chain Triglycerides (8%), Soy Oil (7%), L-Glutamine (2%). Less than 2% of: L-Asparagine, L-Leucine, DATEM, L-Lysine Acetate, L-Valine, Calcium Phosphate, L-Isoleucine, Potassium Phosphate, L-Arginine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, L-Threonine, L-Proline, L-Serine, L-Alanine, Magnesium Chloride, Glycine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.