- Duocal is a high-calorie, protein-free nutritional supplement that you can add to foods and beverages without altering the taste or texture when your child needs more calories in his or her diet
- High-calorie, protein-free nutritional supplement in a powdered form
- Provides protein to Add to foods and beverages without altering the taste or texture
- Ideal to add to both sweet and savory foods and drinks without significantly altering flavor or texture
- It is also suitable for use in cooking
- Calorically dense - 1 scoop provides 25 kcal
|Container Size||14 oz.|
Serving size should be determined by a medical professional and is dependent on age, body weight, and medical condition of the patient.
Nutritional Facts listed below are based on 1/2 cup of Duocal powder.
|Total Fat||12.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g|
Hydrolyzed Cornstarch, Blend of Refined Vegetable Oils (Corn, Coconut), Medium Chain Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil), Mono- and Diglycerides, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Monoglycerides.
Directions for Preparation and Use: The amount of Duocal® to take should be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition. Duocal provides extra energy for children over 1 year of age. Use under medical supervision. For oral and tube feeding only; not for parenteral use.
For oral or tube feeding:
- Measure the prescribed amount of Duocal®.
- Add powder to the required volume of liquid and/or soft food and stir continuously until the powder has dissolved.
- Unused foods mixed with Duocal® should be refrigerated and used within 24 hours. Shake or stir immediately before serving.
Duocal® is simple to use, is completely soluble and mixes easily in liquids and moist foods.
Storage: Store unopened can at room temperature. Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not in refrigerator) and use within one month.