Conveen Optima is Coloplast's award-winning male external catheter for men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable and very easy to use, Conveen is the preferred incontinence solution by a majority of patients.
Easy to Apply
- The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-out for a secure fit even for nurses wearing gloves.
- The anti-leakage system is designed to give you the best possible security.
- The male external catheter is made of PSX silicone material, which is stretchy and breathable allowing for a perfect fit.
- The Conveen Optima has built-in balanced adhesive, which means it is reliable and skin-friendly. It makes the catheter fits securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each sheath can be worn for up to 24 hours.
- The easy-to-open packaging is compact and discreet. Conveen Optima comes in a compact lightweight plastic shell, which can be disposed of in the normal household waste.