The Covidien Wings Repositioning Underpad is a disposable underpad for heavy incontinence and is to be used on top of a bed, chair or other item of furniture. The purpose is to protect your furniture and linens from incontinence..
For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they “go”.
The Covidien Wings Repositioning Underpads have excellent absorbency, comfort, and moisture control and are strong enough to be used to lift and reposition a patient up to 400 pounds. These underpads have a soft topsheet and a super absorbent core to quickly absorb and lock in fluids and keep them away from the skin, promoting better skin health.Details
- Disposable Underpads
- Polymer core
- Poly (plastic- like) backing
- Nonwoven topsheet
- Urine and Fecal protection
- Maximum Absorbency
- Premium backsheet assists in the lift and repositioning of patients up to 400 pounds.
- Super absorbent core to quickly lock in fluid and neutralize unpleasant odors
- Allows moisture vapor (gas) to transfer away from the patient
- Top sheet is softer than traditional non-wovens, providing a more comfortable experience
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer|
|Backsheet Material||Poly Backing|
|Size||40 x 57 Inches|
|Topsheet Material||Spunbond NonWoven Topsheet|
Choosing the correct size underpad will depend on both the size of the person using it and the type of furniture the underpad is being used for. Typically, smaller sized pads are good for wheelchairs or other chairs that need protection, whereas larger pads work best for beds, couches, or larger users.
|Pad Dimensions||40” x 57”|
|Pack Quantity||5 Underpads|
|Case Quantity||30 Underpads (6 Packs)|