- 100% cotton birdseye face cloth for comfort
- Quilted to a blended poly/rayon heavyweight soaker
- Knitted vinyl barrier
|Absorbent Core Material||Polyester / Rayon|
|Backsheet Material||Vinyl Backing|
|Topsheet Material||Quilted Birdseye Cotton Topsheet|
Choosing the correct size underpad will depend on both the size of the person using it and the type of furniture the underpad is being used for. Typically, smaller sized pads are good for wheelchairs or other chairs that need protection, whereas larger pads work best for beds, couches, or larger users.
|Pad Dimensions||18" x 24"|
|Pack Quantity||12 Pads|
How to Wash Reusable Underpads
- Once the underpad is soiled, you’ll want to wash it thoroughly so it’s squeaky clean the next time you need it
- Machine wash the underpad as you would any other article of clothing, but make sure to only wash it with other underpads.
- Make sure you never wash underpads with more than 85% capacity in the washer and dryer
- Drying time depends on the weight of the underpad - higher absorbency underpads will take longer to dry
- Once the underpad has finished its cycle in the dryer, be sure to take it out within 5 minutes
- Be sure not to use fabric softeners as they will reduce absorbency.
- Do not iron.