Drug Facts:Active ingredients (in each tablet):
Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 95 mg - Urinary tract analgesic
Purpose: Use Relief from urinary pain, burning, urgency and frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with or after meals as needed for up to two days. Take with a full glass of water. Do not use for more than 2 days (12 tablets) without consulting a doctor.
- Children under 12: Do not use without consulting a doctor.
- This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketones tests.
- This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets.
- Store at room temperature (59º-86ºF) in a dry place and protect from light.
Tamper evident:Product is sealed within blisters. Do not use if any part of the blister is torn, open or damaged.
Inactive ingredients: carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized corn starch. May also contain corn starch.
|Active Ingredients||Phenazopyridine HCl|
|Strength||95 mg Strength|
|Volume||30 per Bottle|