The Abena Abri-San Special Pad is a shaped pad used for bowel and light incontinence.
The Abena Abri-San Special Pad comes in a 15 x 29 inch pad and will fill to capacity at 68 fl oz (8.5 cups). For reference, the average adult releases 8-12 fl ounces (1-1½ cups) when they "go".
This product is specifically designed with an innovative core to contain bowel incontinence and light urine incontinence. Unique leakage barriers are designed for containment even under high pressure. The fully breathable backsheet allows skin to breathe for better skin health. The TopDry layer in the pad quickly draws in leaks and locks them under to keep the skin feeling dry to the touch. These pads also have an odor guard to block unpleasant odors and a wetness indicator that helps determine when it’s time for a change, saving time and money with unnecessary changes.
- Incontinence Pad
- Worn within a regular underwear or fixation pants
- Holds 68 fl oz (8.5 cups)
- Urinary & Bowel Protection
- Innovative core to contain bowel incontinence and light urine incontinence
- Cotton –feel, fully breathable backsheet
- Soft and reliable flat lengthwise side barriers
- TopDry system, providing a dry surface and rapid absorption
- Odor system, minimizing any unpleasant smell
- Wetness indicator turns a different color to let you know when it’s time for a change
|Absorbent Core Material||Fluff / Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Breathable Textile Backsheet|
|Dimensions||27-1/2 Inch Length|
|Size||One Size Fits Most|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
Choosing the correct pad length will depend on both the size of the person using it and the size of the garment that the pad will be used in. Typically, it is best to measure the length of the underwear or other garment in which you will be using the pad.
|Size||Abri-San Special Pad|
|Pad Dimension||15" X 29"|
|Incontinence Type||Urinary & Bowel|
|Absorbency Capacity||68 fl oz (8.5 Cups)|
|Pack Quantity||28 Pads|
|Case Quantity||112 Pads (4 Packs)|