Enjoy peace of mind with Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Up Underwear, M3. Absorbent, comfortable, and trusted, these pull up diapers are a customer favorite. Extra elastic threads provide a firm yet comfortable fit, so they’ll stay in place throughout your most active moments, so you can enjoy your daily activities. With an odor-blocking system, a secure, modern fit, and fully breathable material, these protective underwear are exactly what you need to stay comfortable, dry, and discreet. These pull up diapers even have a built-in wetness indicator so you always know when to change your loved ones - and when not to.Key Benefits
- Tear-away side seams make it convenient to remove the product
- Wetness indicator lets you know when its time for a change
- Odor guard system traps unpleasant odors in the core, so you can feel confident.
- Extra elastics means the fit is more comfortable and secure, but stretchy enough to keep you comfortable
- Cloth-like backing keeps the protective underwear soft, breathable, and silent
- AirPlus Performance means the entire product is breathable - even the core.
- Top-dry acquisition layer keeps the product dry against your skin, even right after a void
- A tape tab fastened to the back of the underwear makes it easy to roll the product into a bundle and tape it together, so disposal is convenient and clean.
What does M3 mean?
With Abena incontinence products, the letter refers to the size, and the number to the level of protection (levels go from 1-4, with 4 being the highest). M3 is a size Medium, Level 3.
Who Should Use These?
Abena Abri-Flex Pull-Up Underwear, M3 are ideal for:
- Those with mild to heavy incontinence
- Those with relative mobility and balance
- Those that wear pads during the day but need something heavier for overnight
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Incontinence Type||Urine and Bowel|
|Latex-free indicator||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Size||S 1||S 2||S/M 2||M 1||M 2||M 3||M/L 2||L 1||L 2||L 3||XL 1||XL 2||XXL 1|
|Absorbency Capacity||47 fl oz (5.9 cups)||64.2 fl oz (8 cups)||57.4 fl oz (7 cups)||47.3 fl oz (6 cups7)||64.2 fl oz (8 cups)||81.1 fl oz (10 cups)||57.4 fl oz (7 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||65 fl oz (8 cups)||82 fl oz (10 cups)||47.3 fl oz (6 cups)||65 fl oz (8 cups)||42 fl oz (5.25 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||20 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||18 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||12 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||120 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||108 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||48 Underwear (4 Packs)|