When reading reviews about Abri-Flex Premium Protective Pull Up Underwear, you will learn that most users believe that they are the best pull-ups on the market today. Most of the time, this assertion is based upon the high absorbency of the Abri-Flex lines (Level 1 & Level 3). The absorbency ranges from 1400ml to 2200ml; whereby most U.S. manufactured pull-ups only absorb 700ml to 1000ml.
Like any other standard pull-up, the Abri-Flex can be worn just like normal underwear, enhancing the users’ feeling of freedom and dignity and improving self-management opportunities. The new Abri-Flex Premium generation has been developed with a focus on improved fit and leakage security.
- Extraordinarily High Number of Elastic Threads - The extra threads ensure a perfect fit and that the product stays in place during use
- Super Soft and Breathable Textile-like Exterior - The cloth-like exterior makes the product noiseless and discreet. It also ensures superior comfort and healthier skin
- Discreet Wetness Indicator - The wetness indicator turns blue when wet and makes it easy to check when the product needs to be changed
- Unique Elastication in the Crotch Area - Provides a snug body fit and minimizes the risk of leakage
- Top Dry Layer - The skin-side contact layer is designed to absorb rapidly and maintain its dryness
- Channel System - The core was designed with a channel system for rapid absorption and dispersion of liquid
- Odor System - The absorbent core has odor eliminators which reduces the risk of unpleasant odors
- Leg Leakage Barriers - The barriers act as a liquid guard at the most vulnerable part of any incontinence product. Designed to prevent leakage where the product touches the thigh or leg
|Backing Material||Cloth-Like Backing|
|Leg Style||Elastic Gathers|
|Style||Pull On with Tear Away Seams|
|Topsheet Material||NonWoven Topsheet|
Choosing the correct incontinence product size is not like choosing a clothing size. You’ll need to measure both waist and hip size, and then use the larger of the two numbers when referencing a sizing guide.
|Size||S 1||S 2||S/M 2||M 1||M 2||M 3||M/L 2||L 1||L 2||L 3||XL 1||XL 2||XXL 1|
|Absorbency Capacity||47 fl oz (5.9 cups)||64.2 fl oz (8 cups)||57.4 fl oz (7 cups)||47.3 fl oz (6 cups7)||64.2 fl oz (8 cups)||81.1 fl oz (10 cups)||57.4 fl oz (7 cups)||48 fl oz (6 cups)||65 fl oz (8 cups)||82 fl oz (10 cups)||47.3 fl oz (6 cups)||65 fl oz (8 cups)||42 fl oz (5.25 cups)|
|Pack Quantity||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||20 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||18 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||14 Underwear||12 Underwear|
|Case Quantity||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||120 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||108 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||84 Underwear (6 Packs)||48 Underwear (4 Packs)|